Tearing Paper in Microsoft Picture It! Photo Version 6.0
By Ronnie McCray
Jun 2, 2004, 08:16
Email this article
Printer friendly page
1. First start with a square. You can even use some scanned background if
2. Click on crop or trim, then trim cutout/cut a hole.
3. Click on Trace it on my own.
5. When you are done, click on the yellow diamond.
6. Click Next.
7. Make certain that the area that you want to stay on the LO is
8. Click Done.
9. Now, create a square of white underneath that piece of "paper".
10. Go through the same steps as you did to create the first tear, only now
11. Now, the key to making it appear rough as if it really is torn is to add
12. Choose any of the illusions that you think will make it look torn. Click
13. I go through this process 4 different times to give it that rough look.
14. Now, add a drop shadow to the white piece. Click on Photo and color
© Copyright 2007 by Pagesoftheheart.net
Top of Page